Your European Summer holiday packing guide
Winter in Australia means many of us are planning our European Summer getaway!
If you're lucky enough to be escaping the Winter blues, follow our packing guide below to make sure you've got the essentials!
1. A waterproof phone case is a must to get those Insta worthy beach shots! We love the Seaquatix Missy case
2. The perfect linen outfit by Lord Edward Linen which can be dressed up or down, depending on the occasion.
3. Layering jewellery which is easy to pack and versatile! Jackie Mack Designs has you covered here
4. Don't even think about leaving without SUNSCREEN! Try We Are Feel Good inc. Sensitive Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50+ to look after that precious skin of yours
5. Summer = sunnies! We love these After Hours sunglasses by Quay Australia
6. Bioderma Sensibio H20 Micelle Solution is a 3-in-1 product for the face and eyes that does not require rinsing. Perfect for skincare on the go.
7. Pack a Universal Travel Adapter for power wherever you are in the world.
8. For a mascara that stays on while you're swimming, don't go past Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof. Available at MECCA
9. Take a backpack for day trips! We love the Collage Bag by Utoppii
10. Bioderma Atoderm Lip Balm to keep those lips hydrated
11. Beats Solo3 Wireless On-Ear Headphones. These are a must AND available at a discounted price of $319 (usually $399) on Catch.com.au
12. You're meant to indulge on holiday, but taking Apple Cider Vinegar Capsules by That Hippie Co. will keep your gut a little happier!
14. Obviously, you'll need a killer swimsuit! Check out Seafolly, who have something for every body.
15. Stay organised with Plane Pals 'packing pals'. Available in mesh fabric or 100% waterproof.
16. Enclosed sneakers are a must for long days spent exploring! We love these Adidas Baby Blue's!
What are your packing for your European getaway?