Social media is without a doubt the most powerful marketing tool available to small businesses today.
With a variety of platforms, you can create content and campaigns that target your desired customer for free or at minimal cost.
You can boost your business’ reputation and clientele by growing your audience, resulting in $$$, which is what we want in small business right?
These benefits are the result of putting serious time, effort and planning into your social media. A loyal audience doesn’t grow itself overnight! Not every small business owner has the time, knowledge or media contacts needed to grow a successful, engaged following.
Having a clear vision and strategy is ESSENTIAL!
Here’s what I can help you with…..
- Social media content planning: let’s create a bank of content for you to post at the optimum time for maximum engagement.
*Examples of content created by She Does This*
- Influencer engagement: want to send your product to bloggers but unsure how to go about it? Let me supply you with a list of APPROPRIATE and AUTHENTIC influencers who have an audience that trust them. I’ve been on both ends of the collaboration process, so I know how to do it RIGHT!
- Account management: Interacting with your followers as well as liking relevant content boosts your following, but takes time! Allow me to post content and engage your audience on your behalf.
- Media kits: every small business needs one! I can create this oh-so important document and distribute to relevant media outlets and PR agencies.
- Blog consultations: Want to take your blog to the next level but don’t know how? Let’s talk about how you can start making money. I’ll show you basic SEO strategies as well as the best sites and apps to use to start monetizing your blog.